The US of America is a union of fifty states in North America. It’s the world’s third-largest economy. It operates as a free market economy in consumer goods and business services.
Tops industries in United States are recruiting into various sectors ranging from marketing, manufacturing, banking, airport staff, warehousing, trading, software developers, analyst, engineer, and lots more.
We’re in search of a extremely organized and accountable office assistant to affix our rising group. On this job, you’ll carry out clerical duties, reply telephones, and kind mail. Different duties will embrace helping workplace managers and executives with getting ready all paperwork, organizing records data, managing current paperwork, and customarily retaining the workplace organized, tidy, and operating easily.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, customers and co-worker
- Greeting customers and visitors as needed
- Answer phone calls, inquiries and provide basic organization information
- Manage and organize the files, records, and meetings
- Help in preparing reports, presentations and data
Office Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Analytical abilities
- problem solving ability
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good personality with strong communication skills